Monday 16 July 2012

Another Sketch & a Heads Up on some fantastic Chipboard!






Hi there - how's Monday been/how's it going?! 
Phew mine has been pretty frustrating - I've been 
determined to get a lot achieved today & my computer
 is on a go slow.  I've checked with our internet provider 
and we have a line fault which they are now repairing...

When they will actually do that I don't know! 
Meanwhile...I sit and watch the loading circle until I'm
 hypnotised, then it times out - I check the router - it's red -
 I switch it off - wait a few minutes in the kitchen, which 
requires a biscuit - then put it back on and start again - 
I could get a lot fatter this way LOL...

Aaaaaanyway, I'm busy catching up on all my DT work
now so no shares right now but I did do another sketch the
other night, which I rather like.  I need to start a library of
digital images to add so I don't keep having to use boring
stock stuff but anyway, I'll get there in time, no rush for me!


I also wanted to make you aware of some awesome SCRAP FX
chipboard for sale in the US!  I'm sure you've seen this 
marvellous stuff around and about on the DT's blogs - I sure do 
have some very talented friends that have been doing some great 
stuff with it - in fact I ordered some myself for myself already!  
My friend Marivic from Berry 71 Bleu has A HUGE SELECTION 
in the Zeus and Zoe Etsy shop HERE.  
Over 70 different designs in fact!  

So if you are in the US, or anywhere in the world in fact
{except Australia I guess LOL!} then you should take a 
peek and place an order.  The prices are really competitive
& Marivic ships all over the world, at ACTUAL COST so
don't worry about what comes up under SHIPPING - if it
comes to less she will refund you - because she's cool like that!






Great designs!  Some very unusual pieces here!  Go see!!




25 comments:

topkatnz said...

Bugger about the Internet issues:( another great sketch! You are on fire!lol

Keren Tamir said...

Love the sketch. What programs do you use??

Lizzy Hill said...

Poor you...it's your 'frustrating time' it seems, with one thing & another:):):) Bound to get better!!!

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

Haha....It took me 25 min to get connected this morning and I actually set my alarm half an hour early. There goes my headstart up in smoke! Well...I console myself that there are larger issues to stress about...LOL!
Do put your sketches under a title on your side-bar even if they are just a few. You could update whenever you create a new one. I am looking forward to using them, if it is okay with you :)

dstandard said...

Love the sketch- going to have to check this out - gorgeous chipboard!

Lynnda said...

What a bummer on the internet connection!!! Especially when you have planned to get everything ton of things done... out of all time.. it chose to be the day when you have planned eh... Anyway I do hope it'll get better!!!... I love the sketch too... its wonderful!... hugs...xoxo

Cathy said...

Fab sketch Helen!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Bummer about the internet... hope it's back to normal soon!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out Helen..Can always count on you!!

What awesome sketch!! Very well done....another feather in your cap..unbelievable!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh I could totally see myself using that stem berries chippie!!

Evgenia Petzer said...

stunning sketch, Helen!

sandi said...

Wow! What an awesome sketch Helen! You are really doing a great job with these!

Lea said...

Another great sketch and I love the chipboard pieces! I'll have to go check the store out!

scrapping4me said...

Shame about your internet issues - gotta love cyberspace! Love the sketch Helen!

Gayle Price said...

Sorry about your computer problems, sooo frustrating ! Love your sketch, I might just have to use that for something, if thats ok. I have used lots of Scrap FX chipboard, it's readily available in Australia, in fact I think it was the first Chipboard I ever used, it was around before all the "others" appeared. Was just looking at your family photo post....your girls are gorgeous, very pretty girls. Hope the computer comes good. xx

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Another gorgeous sketch, and these chippies are fabulous!! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Denise Price said...

Sorry to hear about your internet issues. But I must say, your description of them is hilarious, especially the bits about being hypnotized and eating cookies every time you go to the kitchen! Reading your blog is always entertaining.

Unknown said...

Love to see you reppin' for the Scrap FX chipboard!! I'll add the Berry 71 Bleu shop to my list- I keep a list of stores that sell Scrap FX chipboard on my blog so people can find them :D...

xErin

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Hi Helen, I just thought I'd let you know that I used your sketches in my Inspiration of the Day forum post at Scrap-Friendzy today. :-) ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Great sketch, Helen!!! what a bummer on the internet issues you've been having, any luck yet? I've been having trouble with mine lately too!!

Alison said...

Another great sketch Helen!
Alison xx

FiKenward said...

Awesome Sketch Helen, I love when a sketch is inspiring and you this is definitely one them.

Eila Sandberg said...

As I'm backtracking I'm not quite with everyone about the sketch but I figure you created it. Looks really lovely, have to see if you've got more of them. Todeloo! :))

Linda Eggleton said...

LOVE your sketch Helen! Do you do them just for the fun of it? Or is it going to be for a challenge somewhere??

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love your sketch...must pin it so that I can attempt it when the scrappy mojo catches up with me. Have you seen Celebr8's chipboard...quite good but not as beautiful as these.